Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Interface Project


Here is my prototype to my user Interface for my Sci Animation project.Since this is the prototype i did not include the animation(to see the full animation visit my Class WIki)

Nav. Bar
  • Their are four different scenes in my animation each button listed 1 2 3 4 will take you to that scene.
  • On the bottom right corner you will see the scenes text it wil change by two buttons that look like arrows.
  • To the bottom left were you see "Petri Dish" will be the role over text so when u role over a specific animation that word will appear in the box.
 Qualities
  1. One of the strongest things on my UI is my strong visual framework.
  2. What i tried to balance colors just give me  a warm futuristic feeling
  3. I tried to keep every thing consistent making sure everything was equally sized

No comments:

Post a Comment