Monday, January 24, 2011

A lil about me

Welcome to my blog(: I am a student in the Science Technology And Rsearch class or STAR at Castle Park High School. Which in a basic level STAR is a class in the Science Innovation Academy(SIA) that relates to science in the medical field(for more information please visit our website SIA Website). My class and i created this blog to document our work we do in SIA to show the world! One of my favorite things about SIA is the connections they give us into the science and media arts. This is important to me because so far those are most likely will be my major in college. I love working in multimedia(especialy when learning about programing) its so relaxing just to be on the computer. Well besides being a student I play multiple sports including soccer, cross country, and track and field

No comments:

Post a Comment